Membership is $25 a year (includes shirt) and $15 per semester (no shirt).
Click here to apply.
Some benefits include:
- Networking opportunities
- Food at all of our general body meetings (GBM)
- SASE Professional Development Workshops
- Eligibility for prize raffles
- And more!
During any of our meetings, you can turn in the $25 fee to Steven Cao, our treasurer. Make sure to pay with exact change!
SASE Mentorship Program
The mentorship program will pair a mentee with a mentor. The mentor can provide academic help along with guidance on life questions. Additionally, only sophomores and above can apply to be a mentor but anyone can apply to be a mentee.
Applications will open soon for the Fall of 2017!
Raffles & Prizes
Earn raffle tickets by simply attending our meetings and events! At the end of the semester, we will give away prizes.
- +1 for attending general body meetings (GBM)
- +1 for taking selfie with SASE shirt and posting to Instagram
- +1 for going to social events
- +1 for participating in volunteering events
- +1 for liking our Facebook page and following our Instagram
- +2 for referring a friend who has paid dues (max 3 referrals)
To view your total tickets, click on this link.
Committees are a great opportunity for members to develop their leadership skills. Additionally, you will be able to learn more about each officer's role.
- As a member of the fundraising committee, you will work closely with our Fundraising Chairs in order to raise money and support SASE.
- Applications are now closed.